Sunday, March 13, 2011

Joana + JR


Subject: love letter to you =)


A month has passed since my special day. i've been meaning to send you official photos sooner (ayan naunahan mo pa ako magpost! haha) i do apologize veejay, ...it's the wedding hangover...haha.

You know i don't quite know how to thank you... these two words mean more to me than just appreciation... Appreciation for your work, your talent, your patience, trust, and your kindness...and it's just simply YOU. It's the whole package. THANK YOU.

A wedding gown is probably the single most awaited, most planned/OBSESSED about, most glamorous, NAKAKA SEXY-est!, heavygatness, most expensive gown, and most photographed in a girl's life and sadly though, a girl only wears it once in her life...So a designer/dress maker is very crucial to a girl's special day...because it's the one day where everyone's eyes is on the bride...I was soo right for trusting you wholeheartedly Veejay. THANK YOU.

On our last fitting, di ko pa alam ang outcome ng skirt ko, basta alam ko lang sabi mo madaming "madaming tulle, na gagawin mong bonggang bongga!" Honestly, i tried so hard not to obssess about it... I only saw my gown on the day of the wedding... I only caught a glimpse of it when your assistants brought it out for pictorial,it made my heart beat a little faster...but when i got the chance to fully appreciate it, you know, it literally took my breath away...It was more beautiful than i could have ever imagined it to be...Everyone complimented my gown and people kept asking who made my it, but the compliment i cared most about came from my groom. He couldn't stop saying how beautiful i was and how stunningly beautiful my gown looked. He said: "ang galing ni Veejay Floresca noh! ang ganda ng gown mo..." hearing that was pure bliss.

I Thank God that i came across such a wonderful, young, fun, talented and super bait na designer like you, and I, Thank you Veejay for making me such a beautiful bride and for making JR such a proud groom.. I know you'll come a long way, what with that heart and mind of yours, it's a sure thing. I also know that you'll stay grounded, no matter where the stars take you... THANK YOU Veejay from the bottom of my heart...

I miss you.

I'll see you soon =)


With lots of love & appreciation,
Joana

P.S if there was one thing i was sad about, it's that you weren't able to see me and how beautiful your gown was on me .... you would have been proud =)















Preps: Balai Taal
Ceremony: San Antonio de Padua
Reception: Balai Taal
Wedding gown and Groom's suit: Veejay Floresca
MUA: Jesy Alto // The Color Artistry
Video: John De Guzman // Cinemaworks
Photography: Toto Villaruel
Shot with Noel Salazar and Jill Manlangit for Imagine Nation Photography