Monday, February 28, 2011

Let's be a blessing to someone

You can click the photo and zoom in to see the details

I'm happy and blessed.
I thank God for everything He has done in my life!

As a simple way of giving back or sharing,
I have decided to sell this amazing wedding gown
for only Php 50,000.00

YES!

Measurements:
Bust 32-34 inches
Waist 24-26 inches
Hips 34-36 inches

The money will go to a deserving scholar.

I'm looking for someone who is passionate, determined,
willing to learn, and interested to take up a short course
in Fashion.
(Future details will follow..)

If you are interested to fit the gown, please come to my office on
March 20, 2011
10:00am

First come, first serve basis.

Please help me.

Let's be a blessing to someone.

I hope you are the "Cinderella" that would fit in the dress!

Thank you!