Friday, April 29, 2011

Con + Carlo


Con's wedding gown is a fusion of romance and contemporary elegance. I used French lace to highlight the bodice and embellished it with Japan cut beads, pearls, and Swarovski crystals. Layers of bias cut organza were used for the skirt. For a traditional touch at the back, I added a bouquet of handmade flowers, mesh ribbons, feathers, and a very long detachable split train ;-)

For her entourage, I designed simple draped goddess gowns in old rose color with cust0m-made crystal brooch accents.

The flower girls wore pretty dresses with embellished necklines made of rosettes and ribbons.

The groom and the ring bearer wore a 4-piece ensemble tailored suit made of imported wool fabric.

It was a memorable experience working with Con and Carlo ;-)

Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your special day! I will be forever grateful for your trust and support to young designers like me! ;-)