Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rexy




The bride sent me these photos as pegs for her wedding gown. She likes clean lines, hourglass silhouette, minimal beadworks, a conservative look at the church (detachable shrug), and a sexy strapless neckline at the reception.

Here's my design for her ;-) I will post official photos soon.



(click to enlarge)

“Hi veejay! Thank you for making me the feel like the most beautiful bride yesterday. Jeff and I are extremely thankful. He looked so handsome! He and I are so happy to have gained a friend like you! We love you!..”
-Rexy

“Hi veejay! Thank you so much for making our wedding especially rexy very beautiful and me very porma! Ü thank you for being with us. Only a few will take care of their clients the way you did. God blessed us to have you. we are thankful because not only did we have the best couturier but we also won a wonderful friend. it’s more than just a client-customer thing. We will still share plenty of memories together. We love you! Ü”
-Jeff

follow me on tvitter @veejayfloresca
visit my tumblr http://veejayfloresca.tumblr.com